Blackbird Garage Chicago, IL
We’re looking to hire a talented Client Strategist that will grow with us as we scale our business and our clients’ businesses.
You're an expert with ecommerce strategy and can turn ideas into results. You have a knack for identifying stuff that will move the needle. Your entrepreneurial drive keeps you up at night.
What we do, and how we do it:
Blackbird Garage is a digital growth agency that specializes in direct response customer acquisition. In our first 2 years of operating, we’ve helped 4 companies scale from around $1m in annual revenue to $30m+ annual run rates. We have more clients on that same path. How? We’re experts at ecommerce strategy and paid social advertising. Think Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads. We plan and optimize paid social campaigns. We achieve scale, profitably.
Who we’re looking for:
Can you translate client needs into a digital marketing strategy? Obsessed with producing killer results for clients? Results oriented while being likable? Do you have a knack for startups or early stage businesses?
What you would do:
Do the day-to-day work of managing client relationships, which include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Work with clients and campaign managers to create digital ad campaigns.
- Coach clients on business strategy. We help our clients grow their business--it will be your job to coach them on scaling it.
- Respond quickly to client communication.
- Make sure client goals are met.
Opportunity to help build what will be the world’s best paid social media agency.
Access to industry conferences.
Access to a leading shared work space in Chicago.
Free food: Breakfast once every other week. Lunch once a week. Fruit twice a week.
Fast moving, tight-knit team.
- The equipment you need to be successful.
- Able to create and refine growth marketing strategies
- Can communicate effectively and concisely through email
- Ability to effectively communicate with many different personality types; from driven big-picture people to "in the weeds" folks.
- Adept ability to challenge people while maintaining trust. (We excel at pushing our clients to be their very best in all aspects of their business--not just direct response.)
- Solid knowledge of digital advertising campaigns (ex. Facebook, AdWords etc), or a demonstrated ability to learn very quickly.
- Ability to learn new and emerging ad platforms as they become available.
- Able to self-manage time and work schedule.
- Understanding of how advertising, landing pages and conversion rate optimization work together.
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels and conversion rate optimization techniques.
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment.