Director of Paid Media
Blackbird Garage Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a Director of Paid Media to join our fast growing digital ad agency.
The Director of Paid Media manages and develops a team of paid media experts while also managing some client's paid media accounts. This includes directing paid search and paid social campaigns.
You should have a knack for developing talent, optimizing ad performance and delivering killer results.
What we do, and how we do it:
Blackbird Garage is a digital growth agency that specializes in direct response customer acquisition. We’re experts at ecommerce strategy and paid social advertising. Think Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads. We plan and optimize paid social campaigns. We’ve helped numerous brands scale rapidly and profitably.
Who we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in a related field
- 1-2 years of Paid Social experience
- Strong, respected leader of people
- Deep understanding of how advertising, landing pages and conversion rate optimization work together
- Well versed in all paid social media platforms
- Obsessed with maximizing ROI
- Can communicate effectively and concisely both in conversation and email
- Adept ability to balance analytics with human behavioral insights to make sound business decisions
- Ability to learn new and emerging ad platforms as they become available
- Able to self-manage time and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels and conversion rate optimization techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications highly desirable
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
What you would do:
Do the day-to-day work of managing people and ad campaigns. This will include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Coaching teammates to improve performance
- Optimizing ad campaigns to meet client goals
- Helping build strong internal and external relationships
- Reviewing and managing client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Opportunity to grow your career faster by developing highly in demand skills.
- Access to industry conferences.
- Access to a leading shared work space in Chicago.
- Free food: Breakfast once every other week. Lunch once a week. Fruit twice a week.
- Fast moving, tight-knit team.
- The equipment you need to be successful.