Manager, Pinterest Paid Media
Blackbird Garage Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a Pinterest Paid Media Manager to join our fast growing digital ad agency.
The Paid Media Manager directly manages and develops Pinterest ad campaigns for our clients.
What we do, and how we do it:
Blackbird Garage is a digital growth agency that specializes in direct response customer acquisition. We’re experts at ecommerce strategy and paid social advertising. Think Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads. We plan and optimize paid social campaigns. We’ve helped numerous brands scale rapidly and profitably.
Who we’re looking for:
- 1-2 Years of hands on Paid Social management using either the Pinterest or Facebook platforms
- Knowledgeable about the key campaign types in Pinterest and able to make a recommendation as to which is suitable to fulfil client needs
- Comfortable managing performance based campaigns and delivering upon ROI/CPA targets
- Hungry to drive performance
- Experience managing multiple audience types and a good understanding of strategies to employ in order to avoid crossover
- Good understanding of Paid Social best practices and the ability to make recommendations based on shifts in performance and client briefs
- Ability to make creative recommendations to drive performance
- Extremely analytical
- A self starter and able to demonstrate proactiveness and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
What you would do:
- Full management of clients' Pinterest accounts
- Oversee the execution and optimization of Pinterest accounts including the implementation of new campaigns
- You’ll be independently managing large budgets across multiple client accounts
- Optimizing performance to client ROAS/CPA goals
- Responsibility for reporting, analyzing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what you can do to influence it
- Working with team leads to determine channel best practice and roll this out to all Pinterest accounts
- Recommend and implement AB tests including creative testing
- Test interests, customer lists and keyword targeting to understand the differences in volume and efficiencies amongst them
- Make strategic recommendations for how to achieve growth whilst maintaining efficiency in line with client goals
- Opportunity to grow your career faster by developing highly in demand skills.
- Access to industry conferences.
- Access to a leading shared work space in Chicago.
- Free food: Breakfast once every other week. Lunch once a week. Fruit twice a week.
- Fast moving, tight-knit team.
- The equipment you need to be successful.