Paid Search Manager
Blackbird Garage Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a paid search media manager to join our fast growing digital ad agency.
The Paid Search Manager directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid search campaigns and directs the implementation of new accounts.
What we do, and how we do it:
Blackbird Garage is a digital growth agency that specializes in direct response customer acquisition. We’re experts at ecommerce strategy and paid media. Think Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads. We plan and optimize paid social campaigns. We’ve helped numerous brands scale rapidly and profitably.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-3 Years of hands on paid search management
- Comfortable managing performance based campaigns and delivering upon ROI/CPA targets
- Hungry to drive performance
- Experience using Google Ads bid strategies
- Good understanding of Google Ads best practice and the ability to make recommendations based on shifts in performance and client briefs
- A good understanding of audiences and how these can be applied to Search/Display campaigns to optimize activity
- A self starter and able to demonstrate proactiveness and able to work independently
- Strong reporting and analytics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A genuine interest in digital marketing in particular Search and Social and eager to learn
- Paid Search is your passion!
What you would do:
- Full management of client Search accounts
- Oversee the execution and optimization of Search accounts including the implementation of new campaigns
- You’ll be independently managing large budgets across multiple client accounts
- Optimizing performance to client ROAS/CPA goals
- Responsibility for reporting, analysing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what you can do to influence it
- Rolling out best practice across all Search accounts
- Stay on top of industry developments and recommend relevant BETA tests
- Make strategic recommendations for how to achieve growth whilst maintaining efficiency in line with client goals
- Opportunity to grow your career faster by developing highly in demand skills.
- Access to industry conferences.
- Access to a leading shared work space in Chicago.
- Free food: Breakfast once every other week. Lunch once a week. Fruit twice a week.
- Fast moving, tight-knit team.
- The equipment you need to be successful.