Pinterest Ad Strategist
Blackbird Garage Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a Pinterest Ads expert to join our fast growing digital ad agency.
You’ll need to know how to create and manage Pinterest ad campaigns for multiple clients. You should have a knack for creating ads that generate awesome results.
What we do, and how we do it:
Blackbird Garage is a digital growth agency that specializes in direct response customer acquisition. In our first 2 years of operating, we’ve helped 4 companies scale from around $1m in annual revenue to $30m+ annual run rates. We have more clients on that same path. How? We’re experts at ecommerce strategy and paid social advertising. Think Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads. We plan and optimize paid social campaigns. We achieve scale, profitably.
What you would do:
Do the day-to-day work of creating, managing, and optimizing Pinterest ad campaigns. This will include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Developing stunning creative.
- Optimizing ad campaigns to meet client goals.
- Responding quickly to client needs.
- Creating performance reports.
Opportunity to help build what will be the world’s best paid social media agency.
Access to industry conferences.
Access to a leading shared work space in Chicago.
Free food: Breakfast once every other week. Lunch once a week. Fruit twice a week.
Fast moving, tight-knit team.
- The equipment you need to be successful.
Who we’re looking for:
- Some experience with Pinterest Ads.
- Proven success creating display ads that convert.
- A creative mind that focuses on results.
- Obsessed with maximizing ROI.
- Strong Excel skills with a history of managing data and crunching numbers
- Can communicate effectively and concisely through email.
- Adept ability to balance analytics with human behavioral insights to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to learn new and emerging ad platforms as they become available.
- Able to self-manage time and work schedule.
- Solid understanding of how advertising, landing pages and conversion rate optimization work together.
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels and conversion rate optimization techniques.
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment.